Operations Projects Assistant – C-QualX
Position available from : Immediately
Location : Pune
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Project management: Coordinating research studies including project scheduling, coordination and implementation.
- Provides superior administrative support to deliverables.
- Sets-up/maintains appropriate electronic and hard copy project folders and project-related documents.
- Coordinates project deliverables.
- Other administrative duties as seen necessary.
- Diploma or higher (Mass Communication / Marketing, Hospitality Management)
- Advanced knowledge in qualitative research methodologies
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are necessary; exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Advance knowledge in using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint in specifics.
- Go getter with a potential to elaborate and implement new ideas or methods that are being followed on a global platform.
Apply at email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach customized Resume with specific details of your Profile as per above expectations, specific evidence of being able to carry out the above stated responsibilities and expected remuneration package.