BDB positioned itself as a unique market research organization offering specialized customized market analysis in the following areas of the healthcare sector:
- Market Research for setting up of hospitals, daycare centers and diagnostic & imaging centers
- Market Research for Medical Devices and Equipment, Lab services and specialized diagnostic tests
- Market Research of drugs for highly specialized fields
Market Research for setting up Hospitals, Diagnostic & Imaging centres, Labs and Day Care centresBDB has gained exceptional expertise in carrying out customised market research & strategy consulting assignments for setting up new healthcare facilities or expanding the existing ones. This includes:
- Marketing & techno-commercial feasibility studies for setting up of new healthcare facilities and expansion of new ones. This includes identifying a suitable location for setting up healthcare facilities, market viability, speciality identification after screening the opportunities, deciding the number of beds, specialities & facilities and referral pattern by analysing market pull and push and finally developing market strategies for OPD and speciality specific positioning.
- Market research for revenue improvement by addressing the needs of different sections of patients. This kind of analysis involves a critical evaluation of patients’ needs, need gaps, experience of physicians and consultants. A 360-degree analysis brings the opportunities that exist and the improvements that are required to attract walk-in patients and referrals.
- Market Analysis to estimate the potential for specialities and go-to-market strategies to improve the OPD and hospitalisation from both nearby areas as well as satellite towns.
- Evaluation of medical tourism opportunities including competing countries, needs for infrastructure improvements and experience of overseas patients in India.
- Brand Image, Customer Perception and satisfaction during OPD, hospitalisation, post-discharge and recovery period.
- Analysis of perceptions and experience of in-house staff, physicians, specialists and their viewpoints for improving the positioning and revenue growth.
- Evaluation of experiences of medical staff including Nurses, Physicians and specialists to understand their opinion on overall experiences in hospitals and the reason for them to switch frequently from hospital to hospital.
All these types are studies carried out by conducting in-depth interviews with hospital administration, nursing staff, technical staff in different specialties, pharmacists. physicians, specialists and patients.
Market Research for Critical SpecialtiesAnalysis of Kidney and Liver transplant cases, research for handling methods followed by value chain within the healthcare system in the field of Kidney and liver transplants, challenges faced by hospitals and patients, regulatory drivers, involvement of agencies, waiting period related issues, fee and payment mechanism and a road map to effectively address the needs of patients pre –during – post-transplant period.
BDB has worked with some of the major hospitals in India as well as in overseas markets.
Market Research for Medical Devices and EquipmentOver the years BDB has had the experience of carrying out extensive market research in medical devices, surgical products and medical equipment. These studies generally focus on estimating the market potential, competition, usage practices, distribution ecosystem, needs gaps in the market, pricing, packaging, involvement of hospitals, labs, and diagnostic centres in the decision-making process and finally developing a go-to-market strategy for market entry and penetration. The range of products covered includes devices for home use, nursing homes, specialty hospitals, labs and diagnostic & imaging centres
These studies are carried out by carrying out in-depth interviews with suppliers, importers, specifiers and users covering the manufacturer–distributor–user/specifier ecosystem.
Market Research for Specialty DrugsBDB is strategically positioned to carry out specific speciality drug categories through in-depth interaction with specialists and suppliers of such drugs. This analysis includes drug administration patterns, challenges faced by specialists and patients, bottlenecks for smooth administration, availability, pricing, regulatory drivers etc. BDB conducted such studies in the specialties of Alzheimer’s, Drug Addiction, Cancer, Hypertension, Diabetes etc.
Get In Touch
Kindly help us to contact you by submitting details given below.