Market Research in the Education, Learning and Development (L&D) sectorBDB’s market research capabilities are recognized by renowned education institutions from India and overseas, learning & development institutions in India, Industry associations and government bodies.
Our valued customers in the education sector include renowned secondary schools, engineering colleges bodies, foreign universities, learning & development organizations etc.
The type of research in the Education sector includes:
- Analysis of Parents and students’ experience and satisfaction of one of the top schools in India
- Marketing and financial viability for setting up a technical management university in India belonging to a European University
- Feasibility for setting up competency-building facilities/ labs in engineering colleges
- Measuring the relevance of specific syllabus of an engineering stream of a leading engineering college by carrying out extensive analysis of prospective employers
- Feasibility of setting up schools
The type of research in the Learning and Development sector includes:
- Identifying L&D trends in the different segments and opportunity evaluation of training and development needs in different industry segments at different executive levels
- Training effectiveness, needs & wants and experience of participants for a leading industry association which imparts technical and soft skill training to its member companies
- Analysis of digitization trends in the industry in the field of training and developments
- Analysis of gaps found by organizations in a specific stream of an engineering subject to bridge the gap between industry needs and the curriculum taught
- Analysis of current problems faced by the industry due to lack of relevant skill sets among employees skilling required in different industry sectors at different employee levels
Similarly, BDB conducts market research for some of the finest training and development (L&D)institutions in the country as part of its market positioning and strategy plans. This kind of study includes studying the learning & development trends in different industries, the current pattern followed for L&D at different levels, overall opportunities, addressable opportunities within the industry segments, L&D requirements for various positions, needs gaps, competition, in-depth
analysis of potential training needs, white paper development by interviewing potential clients at institutions and individual levels.
Get In Touch
Kindly help us to contact you by submitting details given below.