“Measure and Monitor before you gain control over the situation” This statement is applicable to almost each and every facet of our life including business. Execution of business ideas and strategies as per the business goals & objectives lies on the fact that how well the top management can manage and control towards win-win situation with the stake-holders. BDB India Private Limited through its Business Division BDB Q-SAMM offers a comprehensive package for Customer Engagement, Client Retention and Business Enhancement by measuring and monitoring key customer traits like their Customer Buying Behaviour, Perceptions, Satisfaction, Experiences, Brand associations and Buyer Persona’s.
Customer Engagement & Journey Mapping matter the most, given the ever changing market dynamics involving changing customer needs, market developments, competition offerings. BDB Q-SAMM offers all the above services about your markets and customers under common roof.
OUR SERVICES – MEASURING BEYOND JUST SATISFACTION
Proprietary Model for Evaluating Customer Insights. Our expertise lies in :
|Brand Awareness & Perception Studies||Net Promoter Score|
|Customer Engagement Studies||Customer Effort Score|
|Supplier & Customer Satisfaction||Customer Journey Mapping|
|Concept Testing Studies|
Auto & Auto Components
Electrical & Electronics
Agri, Chemical & fertilizer
Metal & Mining
Machine Tool Industry
WHY CHOOSE US OVER OTHERS AND HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
BDB India is primarily a market research company offering customised business research in areas of demand estimation, segmentation, market dynamics and go to market strategies.
BDB Q-SAMM division was a logical extension for us which our customers encouraged us and this division was formed in 1993 because we could relate business dynamics and engagement challenges effectively
BDB Q-SAMM is a our proprietary model for carrying studies on perception and experience. A comprehensive evaluation of customer experience at all touch points is carried by a combination of qualitative and quantitative approach.
Interviews are carried out by experienced BDB executives and we do not outsource any stage of our activity.
BDB lays down great emphasis of field investigation and interaction. We believe quantitative derivations will have meaning only with the respondent engage in a meaningful business discussion.
Therefore our executives are Engineers with Management background with minimum Five years of Industry and market research experience.
BDB over the years have been fortunate to have worked with several large leading companies for market and perception related studies.
CHECK POINTS: ASK YOURSELF?
- When was the last time you have visited all your customers?
- Have you lost business share from existing customer or do you feel competition gaining foothold in your existing client base?
- Do you have a very robust complaint handling and feedback mechanism?
- Are you aware about the overall engagement expectation of your customers and how your peer groups are performing?
- Do you have a formal engagement mechanisms with lost customers or order lost cases?
- Have you analysed your promoters and detractors and key reasons for their perception?
- Have you thought about improving your share of business with your existing client by working on engagement & satisfaction?