BDB has already set its footprints on some of the foreign lands in terms of market research. BDB has carried out several studies with a focus on engineering, healthcare and agriculture sectors in foreign markets. We have developed strategies for Indian as well as foreign players to enter into several overseas markets, including the Middle East, the SAARC nations, Far East Asia, ASEAN, Australia, Africa, Latin America and China. Some of our solutions include market entry strategies, studying the country-wise market potential of regions, and identification of suitable channel partners.
Here are some examples of BDB’s assignments in foreign markets in the recent past:
- Strategies for setting up steel service centres in the ASEAN region
- Channel partner identification in Europe and South East Asia
- Study of the automotive markets in South East Asia, Africa and the Middle East including Iran
- Market studies pertaining to HVAC products as well as industrial consumables in Africa, South East Asia, and the Middle East
- Opportunities for exporting or setting up manufacturing facilities in China for transmission & distribution of products
- Strategies to enter the and process equipment market in Africa, the Middle East and South East Asia
- Market entry strategies in Europe for Oleoresins
- Export potential for transmission & distribution of products in the Middle East, South Africa and the SAARC region
- Studies related to medical disposable products in South and South East Asia, Africa and the Middle East including Turkey
- Studies pertaining to capital equipment in Latin America, South East Asia and the Middle East including Turkey
- Identification of opportunities for steel products in the Asia-Pacific region
Apart from studying the market dynamics, BDB evaluates the socio-economic indicators and their impact on long-term trade, entry barriers, anti-dumping policies, and commercial terms including taxation. Price sensitivity also is a part of our analysis.
Trends in consumer preferences towards a particular country and the related reasons also corroborate in the overall analysis. The new opportunity areas are thoroughly investigated quantitatively and qualitatively so that BDB’s client has a complete picture as well as flavour of the opportunities – both existing and emerging.
Most companies enter overseas markets to harness the potential that exists for their products in other countries. And, we do specialize in foreign markets and have successfully offered solutions to businesses aiming to enter or expand in the emerging markets other than India.